A dreamy Cumulus Up Wedding celebrating two amazing people tying the knot. It was such a fantastic day in the heart of Melbourne city!
Tatiana and John were about to move to Chicago with their infant son, Vincent. So they wanted a small, intimate wedding with their closest family and friends before they left.
The ceremony took place at the Melbourne Registry Office.
A creative shoot around the Treasury Building followed before heading to Cumulus Up to continue the post ceremony celebrations.
Words from Tati….
“Lauren was one of the essential parts that made our wedding day such a success! We were so impressed with her care and dedication to our event. In meetings and preparation beforehand, but especially on the day. She did an incredible job with the actual photos, and delivered them to us much quicker than we expected. We couldn’t be happier with our choice for wedding photographer, and would use her again in a heartbeat. Thanks Lauren!”
Here is how I saw their day – ENJOY!
Want to see more Melbourne wedding photography? Check out Julia & Tom’s Urban affair.
- Bridal gown: Gwendolynne – http://gwendolynne.com.au/contact/
- Veil / hair piece: Hair flower done by Petra, Pomp & Splendour –http://pompandsplendour.com.au
- Shoes: Zucchesi
- Flowers: Flowers by Petra, Pomp & Splendour – http://pompandsplendour.com.au
- Rings Artist: Krista McRae, Shop: Pieces of Eight – http://www.piecesofeight.com.au
- Jewellery/Accessories: Bride handbag from Ted Baker; Mexican earrings from mother of bride.
- Grooms suit: Zara & Ted Baker
- Grooms Shoes: Vero Cuoio
- Bow ties / ties: Christian Dior
- Ceremony: Wedding Registry
- Reception: 14 people at Cumulus Up – http://cumulusinc.com.au/up/
- Catering: Cumulus Up
- Cake: Cumulus Up
- Reception stylist / any decorations / details: Loren @ Cumulus Up
- Hair & Make up: Kate Avital (@Cherry Bomb Hair) and Livia Milazzo (Make up)