A Montsalvat wedding wouldn’t be complete without Scots in kilts, Harry Potter themed details and a random peacock….
Amanda and Andrew (Amandrew) are the perfect example of the importance of “word of mouth”.
They are the 5th couple from a group of friends who’s wedding I’ve photographed. And just like their friends before them, they were lovely and fun to document.
Highlights of the day….
- the groomsmen getting prepared, sans kilts
- a bag piper starting off proceedings
- portrait session in front of a row of paintings
- experimenting with a variety of lighting (shadows/contrast) and locations during the creative session
- the Harry Potter themed details
- catching up with my former clients (look out for the group photo towards the end)
- a Scottish dance that involved the ENTIRE reception
Amandrew, thank you so much for asking us to document your day.
This is how we saw it – ENJOY!
Location – Montsalvat