I love shooting a Jack Rabbit wedding!
It’s such a perfect location for a ceremony and reception. Located in the Bellarine Peninsula, it offers plenty of variety. The beach, farms, fields and Kombi vans. Creativity is endless!
And not even the scorching 40 degree heat could worry these two from having an awesome time. Steve and the groomsmen even managed to keep their jackets on for the whole ceremony. Now THAT is impressive….or crazy! I haven’t decided yet ; )
Words from the gorgeous couple….
“We have been together for 14 years. We have our home, we have a dog, we have each other. Marriage was something we talked about but I thought it would never happen. So it took me by surprise when Steve did propose. But the next question was, what type of wedding did we want?
We decided for a very low key, intimate wedding, with lots of personal touches. We wanted the formalities to be fun, casual and romantic. But more importantly short and sweet! And we really couldn’t wait to party with our family and friends and celebrate our love for one another. As you can see from Lauren’s images she understood this completely.
Words about me….
From our first meeting with Loz we knew she listened to what we wanted. We wanted our photos to tell the story of our day. Her passion, enthusiasm and love for people and photography is shown through all her work. We felt that we could be ourselves around her and when we got in front of the lens this didn’t change.
We decided to do a ‘Loved Up’ shoot 12months before the wedding. We loved this idea as it really helped us form a relationship with Loz. So by the time we meet pre wedding, wedding day and post wedding production Loz wasn’t just a photographer, she is a friend.
We couldn’t have asked, imagined or dream’t of what Loz ended up putting together. We are so happy with our final album and hundreds of photos. Every time we look at them we see something different. Loz’s ability to step back and capture people’s raw emotion is so natural. But It’s the type of person she is. Loz is so easy going she allowed us the run the day how we wanted and really was the person to help us remember the day we married the love of our lives. X E&S”
This is how I saw their day…. ENJOY!
- Makeup/Hair: Justine O MUA / http://www.justineo.com
- Dress: Gwendolynne / http://gwendolynne.com.au/
- Suit: Oscar Hunt / http://www.oscarhunt.com.au/
- Event Decor Design: Elisha created her own decor.
- Venue: Jack Rabbit Vineyard http://www.jackrabbitvineyard.com.au/index.asp
- Jewellery: Elisha used her own.
- Hair Piece: Richard Nylon http://www.richardnylon.com/www/home
- Shoes: Elisha: Tony Bianco for Gwendolynne. Steve: Aquila http://www.aquila.com.au/
- Celebrant: Melissa Fahey http://mineforever.com.au/
- Ice cream cart: Bianco Latte http://www.biancolatte.com.au/
- Flowers: Jess @ Ivy and Eve http://ivyandeve.com.au/
- Kombi: Matt @ Costal Kombis http://coastalkombiweddings.com.au/