This STUNNING Luminare city wedding had it all! A gorgeous couple, backdrop and reception offset by grungy alleyways, rooftop carparks and a beautiful Melbourne city sunset. What more could a photographer ask for?
Jas and Dan have been together since they were 15 YEARS OLD! And now, 15 years later, I had the absolute pleasure of documenting these high school sweetheart’s special day.
Their best friends from high school made up their bridal party while Jas’ brother MCed the event.
Jas and Dan prepared at their respective parent’s homes. Watching Jas’ relatives well with emotion when they saw her in her wedding dress was definitely a pre ceremony highlight. The emotions continued through the day, particularly during the speeches, showing just how much this adorable couple is loved.
Highlights to look out for….
- Pre-ceremony emotions
- Jas’ gorgeous dress by Sonia Cappellazzo
- Ceremony emotions ; )
- Botanics Of Melbourne exquisite floral arrangements
- South Melbourne’s alleyways
- LUMINARE – the unbelievable wedding venue
- Jas’ reaction to seeing the reception for the first time
- Dan seeing Jas for the first time
- The funniest MCs I’ve ever heard
- And a breathtaking sunset shoot.
This is how I saw their day….ENJOY!
Dress: Cappellazzo Couture
Hair: Shauna Bradley
Make up: Claire Bradley
Dan’s suit: TBC
Rings: Salera’s Jewelmasters
Florist: Botanics Of Melbourne
Event planner/stylist: Ngoc Dang from Luminare
Catering: The Big Group
Band/Performing Artists: Matty Dee