Stunning wedding at Abbotsford convent!
Introducing, Sara & Joe. These guys were absolute champs and so much fun to work with. They were the type of client I dream of – lovely, totally in love and trusted us to create. ACE!!!
Their ceremony took place at the fantastic Abbotsford convent. We roamed, explored and were inspired by these stunning grounds at every turn.
Coffee is important to these two so a trip via Brunswick St was paramount. After we indulged in our caffeine fix we headed to one of my favourite buildings in Melbourne, Manchester Unity Building.
Some words from Sara and Joe….
“We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day! All the pieces fell into place and we had an amazing day, sharing it with our beautiful family and friends. We both remained surprisingly calm from the moment we woke up in the morning and we just took it all in and had a blast.
We love all things old, which is why we went for a vintage/art deco inspired theme for our wedding. Our inspiration has been gathered over the 6 years we have been together through our world travels and our obsession with living the Melbourne coffee culture”
Some words about me….
“From the moment we met with Lauren we knew she was something special and that we needed her to be part of our day. We knew we could trust her to capture every moment. She blew us away with how her pictures tell the story of our wedding day so perfectly and with such emotion. Lauren has been so lovely to work with every step of the way. We cannot recommend her highly enough. Lauren, thank you so much for capturing these amazing life long memories for us”.
Here is the story of their day through my eyes…. ENJOY!
Love this? Check out Helene & Nath’s Destination wedding in France
- Hair & Make up – Sara Jade Hairdressing / https://www.facebook.com/sarajadehairdressing
- Dress, veil and headpiece – Private dressmaker
- Groom’s suit – Goodwin and Charlie /
- Flowers – Botanics / https://www.facebook.com/#!/botanicsmelbourne
- Venues – Ceremony – Good Shepherd Chapel at the Abbotsford Convent, Reception – The Rosina Ballroom – Abbotsford Convent – http://bursaria.com.au/
- Jewellery – Bride: earrings by Fletcher & Grace – http://www.fletcherandgrace.com.au/ & Bridesmaids earrings by Kate Spade from David Jones
- Other bride accessories – Cailin Alainn Facebook page
- Shoes – Bride & Bridesmaids: Alannah Hill http://shop.alannahhill.com.au/
- Groom and groomsmen shoes – Saba http://www.saba.com.au/
- Bridesmaids’ dresses – Alannah Hill
- Groomsmen suit hire – http://www.formalred.com.au/
- Cheese wheel cake – Ocello Cheese http://ocello.com.au/
- Band – Ceremony & Reception – The Baker Boys http://www.bakerboysband.com.au/
- Video – Purple Ribbon Weddings http://www.purpleribbonweddings.com.au/
- Invitations & Mass booklets – http://mickeylovesjacqui.com.au/
- Cars – Black Buick Wedding Cars – http://www.blackbuicks.com.au/
- Rings – McAlister Jewellers – http://www.mcalisterjewellers.com.au/