Quirky vintage furniture, an indoor garden and polished concrete floors are just some of the details that make a Rupert On Rupert wedding stand out….
Polly and Reuben didn’t want the drama of spending too much time organising their wedding. They wanted a fun, relaxed, cocktail vibe. Which made RUPERT ON RUPERT the perfect location for their ceremony and reception.
In the lead up to the their wedding we did a location scout around Fitzroy. We took note of the eaves, greenery, worn posters and the rustic, urban grittiness that makes Fitzroy a great place to capture.
Other highlights to look out for….
- Polly getting ready at her friend’s hair salon
- Polly’s stunning dress
- The first look/reveal. ALWAYS a fave of mine
- Polly’s adorable daughter as ringbearer
- A creative shoot amongst an old warehouse
- Kids throwing petals in the air as Polly and Reuben left the reception
- Any time Reuben smiles….simply adorable : )
This is how I saw their day – ENJOY!