A Riverstone Estate Wedding is ALWAYS stunning….
Sarah and Joe are one of the happiest, loveliest, friendliest couples you’ll ever meet.
Their wedding day had such a warmth about it. Just looking at their images makes me smile : )
Highlights to look out for….
- Sarah’s Nan (who is very important to her) involved in the pre-ceremony
- Emotional bridesmaids
- Groomsmen sporting Happy Socks
- Gorgeous details surrounding the ceremony
- Breathtaking Yarra Valley backdrop
- Some of Sarah’s students at the ceremony
- Joe urinating during the creative shoot (of course I documented it!) ; P
- Some serious cake cutting
- Beautiful dusk shoot
Words from Sarah….
“I wish there were more stars to give! Lauren is an absolute legend. The most professional and friendliest person ever. Joe and I feel like not only did we get an amazing photographer but we’ve made a friend too!! She made us both feel at ease straight away and she answers every question so clearly. On the day she looks after every and brings a calm energy to the bridal party and guests! Thank you so much Lauren, you are so good at what you do! What a gift! Xxx”
This is how we saw your day – ENJOY!
Want to see another gorgeous Yarra Valley wedding? Check out Georgie & Michael’s big day at Acacia Ridge
Location – Riverstone Estate
Details – Kate Adkins from events by Kate
Wedding dress – Bridal Atelier
Videography – The white tree
Cake – Consumed by cake by Emma Jenkins