THAT’S RIGHT, IT’S WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION TIME @ LJM PHOTOGRAPHY!
Here’s a shout out to all the LGBTQI couples in LOVE and wanting to honour that commitment through the act of MARRIAGE.
As a big one-fingered salute to our pathetic government and their disgraceful survey, LJM Photography is offering a FREE wedding shoot to one lucky couple.
That’s right, FREE!
Let’s fill the air with love, rainbows and all things magical (We’re not opposed to unicorns)!
Email [email protected] and send us the following info to enter:
- Your names and a little bit about yourselves
- A fave couple image and an explanation telling us why it’s your favourite couple shot
In regards to your special wedding day tell us:
- The date*
- Location (this comp is WORLDWIDE so nowhere is off limits!)*
- Your visions of the day
And to anybody out there who knows a couple that might be interested, don’t forget to tag them or pass on this link.
Submissions close midnight, 27th OCTOBER
*Terms and conditions apply. See below for details.
GOOD LUCK! Let’s show the world that LOVE IS LOVE!
- The prize entitles one LGBTQI couple 7 hours coverage and high/low resolution images (valued at $4100). Additional coverage, albums and artwork can be added at the expense of the couple.
- Interstate and overseas weddings will incur travel costs (Return flights to Melbourne, 3 night accommodation in a 3 star, or above, hotel and transfers) at the expense of the couple.
- In order to be in the running entries must be submitted no later than 11.59PM, 27th October, 2017.
- The date must be available. If a wedding is already booked for that date the couple must be prepared to change it in order to qualify.
If you’d like to see other LGBT+ loved up and tying the knot, check out:
- The Becs’ New York wedding,
- Steph & Claire’s Werribee Mansion wedding,
- Bec & Donna’s Melbourne wedding at the British consulate,
- Brett & Nicholas’ Crown wedding